X Factor India 2011 Online Registration & Auditions Details On Sony TV

>> Saturday, May 14, 2011

India's biggest singing reality show "X Factor" now coming on Sony Entertainment Television. Sonu Nigam returns to small screen and this time again he will become the judge of a signing reality show. Sony TV channel hunting for that X-treme singer/performer for India’s Biggest Singing Reality Show ‘X Factor’. Registrations is open now for the auditions of the X Factor India 2011 reality show. Contestants of 16 years or above in age as on 15th Jan 2011 can participate in the X Factor India on Sony TV. The X Factor Auditions will take place in Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Lucknow, Indore and Mumbai. Check out the X Factor audition locations and X Factor Registration process. If you want to participate in this show then fill the form below & send SMS.


X Factor India 2011: SMA Fomrat & Registration Details:

1: SMS XF(Space)(First 3 letters of location you wish to audition at) to 52525.

- Ahmedabad: XF AHM to 52525
- Kolkata: XF KOL to 52525
- Delhi: XF DEL to 52525
- Lucknow: XF LUC to 52525
- Indore: XF IND to 52525
- Mumbai: XF MUM to 52525

You will receive a response SMS requesting for your age in completed years as on Jan 15th,2011, your gender and participation category (solo or group).

2: SMS XF1(Space)(age)(Space)(gender)(Space)(group/solo).

Example - “XF1 30 M solo”

And You will receive a confirmation SMS on receipt of the same.
X Factor India 2011 Audition & Registration closes on to the following dates:
- Ahmedabad: 7 February
- Kolkata: 10 February
- Delhi: 14 February
- Lucknow: 18 February
- Indore: 22 February
- Mumbai: 27 February

For More Info - Click here - X-Factor India On Sony

You can also send your queries to xfactorresponse@setindia.com

10 comments:

sunny May 29, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

hi I M sunil from Quetta Pakistan I want to participat in your program I prove my singing ability infront of u so tell me how would be i apply for X Factor india

sunny May 29, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

sir there is request because today I M wacthing ur program so plz give me chance to prove my ability promise i m very excited for this.

nanna May 30, 2011 at 6:01 AM  

sir,how to apply/regr. for this program.i am solo singer,age-41,place-bhopal, nannak71@gmail.com

Suresh May 30, 2011 at 6:55 AM  

hi i m from nepal can i particapate my email id is : sgoyalnp@gmail.com

ayesha May 31, 2011 at 7:50 AM  

hello sonuji,
Can i participate in this show i didn't know when the auditions took place. I'm sorry for requesting now but, if there is a chance pls. let me know sir. I'm really very much awaiting for a show which suits for my age. I am 36 yrs old and my email id is nihal.ayesha@gmail.com

Sandeep ojha June 1, 2011 at 1:19 AM  

sir,
myself sandeep ojha , i missed the x factor auditions because my exams was running those day ......if there is any another option .......plz give a chance .......i will not disappoint you .......regards .
sandeep ojha
sandeepojha_2911@yahoo.com

Nisha June 2, 2011 at 4:04 AM  

I watched some episodes of X Factor India, i really love the program. Thanks sonu for being as a judge :)

Luis Gomes July 3, 2011 at 10:48 PM  

Hi Organisers of X Factor India.

I'd be interested to showcase my voice through music. Some how after so many years for watching and following several singing talent shows (Indian and International) - X factor I felt is the only show that allows talent with different taste of music and voice texture to showcase their gift...

I have a very bass (Low octave) voice and no voice training hence was never motivated to give it a shot...But this time I would like to try and would really appreciate an opportunity.

To give an overview about my profile:

Name: Luis Gomes
Age: 31
Location: Current: Pune, MH; Org.: Goa
Music exposure: Play the Voilin; Guitar; Use to be singing for my church choir - now I sing for my wife :)

Would appreciate an opportunity and look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Luis Gomes,
email: musicforlife20@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP